Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Afraid of asian bloods what should i do?

Well i went to this school. Got expelled for "robbing someone" I didn't rob him he owed me some money and said he wasn't gonna pay me. So i caught him and got my money. Anyway now he is too scared to go back to school. And they reversed my expulsion. But all his little asian blood friends keep looking at me. And one of them who is my friend isn't a blood he is TRG and he said they are planning to jump me before the last day of school. I wouldn't be scared of just asians i'll fight like 5 of them and win but i know they got guns too. And i'm scared one might try to shoot me. I'm not in a gang so i don't really have anybody rolling with me. Idk what to do. I have been ducking these dudes for the past week. Telling on them won't do anything. The school can't do anything till after they jump me. And if i call the cops and snitch it will be even worse because there big homies will come shoot me

No comments:

Post a Comment