Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Im going crazy thinking about him !!!?

Uggghhhh ! i feel so miserable without him with me. well im 14 years old and have been with my bf for 3 months now and our annivery is in 1 more day!! He is everything i can ever ask for and i love him with all my heart bgut the problem is that hes in new york and im in georgia.he lives n georgia but he had to go to new york for a couple of days. Or so i thought. i havent seen him for 11 days now and im slow crumbling. he told me that hes not comin back this week and i ended up crying myself to sleep. he took my heart with him when he left and the part of my heart that i have is slowly breaking. plz tell me waht to do.PLEASE ! we txt eachother everyday but i miss his face n his kisses n hugs. help me !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment