Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How do i get my brother to be a better person?

My Brother is 30 years old he has a 6 year old son and he is very very very immature, he makes stupid comments and swears constantly. I can't stand him. he doesnt make his son clean up his messes and sais he doesn't have to help to anything. I hate how he acts. I can't stand it. I live with my dad but I want to move so bad, My brother lives here too me and my bf have to do everything we have to clean and do laundry and the dishes. My brother doesnt do anything hes always at the neighbors and he lets his son control him. I have a 1 year old and he even yells at him and sometimes swears at him and he swears infront of him. He acts like he has to do everything but he is so lazy. I can not stand it im about ready to flip out. I hate him and I wish I had a normal brother. What can i do about this, My dads not home during the week so he doesnt know how he acts and he doesnt really car my brother is an asshole and needs to be more responsible i cant even stand being in the same room as him.

No comments:

Post a Comment