Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I dreamt that a guy who played a particular sport would mean the world to me, and I met him...need advice?

About a year or so ago I dreamt that a guy who played played a particular sport would mean so very much to me. I am a guy, btw. Well, I met him. And, I felt so strongly for him, like he means everything to me. After a year, i asked him out, I did so because he was so sweet to me, always sweet. We could not keep our eyes off each other, we were stuck to each other like a moth to light. I felt so deeply for him. Well, his reaction to me after asking him out was not good. I was really shocked by his reaction to me. It just seemed like the next logical step and I felt like I was doing the right thing by asking him out. I felt like I had to ask him out. This was back in November. Since then all the way up till now, I have been severely depressed. I am also suicidal. I don't know why I feel so awful, but I feel a piece of me is gone. I have never felt this bad in my life. Why would I dream of him, and then my life crumble after? Something inside of me is telling me to not give up on him. That's why I can't shake him. When I think of him too, if I'm out at the store, I see him. I need advice on dreams like this. I have had other dreams where I see things and they come true. I seem to have many of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment