Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Crush is a jerk ! (10 points!)?

My crush is such a jerk. I've liked him for a good 8 months. We were cool and all, then someone told him (my ex bestfriend told him but she doesn't know that I know that) that I like him and now he has been even WORSE around me. Today my friend had a party, and he threw a hotdog at me (little asshole I swear), then he threw a flip flop at me. And he keeps pissing me off. What do I do about this kid and how do I get over him? I wish he was like my best guy friend. My guy friend is so sweet and nice to me, he listens to me when I am mad or when I have a problem. I can talk to him about anything, he does alot for me too. He always does his best to impress my parents. But I made it STRICT that we are only like brother and sister. No more, no less. So here is my question, what should i do about my crush on this JERK, and what do you think my guy friend feels about me??? Thank youu(;

No comments:

Post a Comment