Monday, July 18, 2011

Why is everyone hating on the Latino when I.......?

Ok I'm 16 , and girlfriend is 16 but she is white , she som sort of Scandinavian and a smokin hot body she is also a blonde with green eyes, and I'm a tan Mexican/American, black hair brown eye medium height dude (5 ft 10), everytime we go to the mall together I get black folks and white dudes looking at me all mad and ****, black dudes would be like DAAYUUUMMM, and the White guys would be all like "damn Mexican taking my women", and usually start hiting on my girl when I'm not around , I had a white irish guy hitting on her and told him to get lost he just got pisseed off and took off, I don;t know but White people look at us like if they never seen Latino guy dating a smokin hot girl, on Facebook tons of black dudes hit on her, so many black and white dudes hit on her, and shes not interested , she likes me and I like her, so whats the big deal?, where she lives, is around a very nice suburban area and her dad would be really mad looking face at me and askin me questions "Do you play sport?", "Do you have homies?" "Do you smoke?" you know I feel offended when they ask me this type of bullshit questions, and it looks like her father don't appreciate low income people, I come from a very urban area if you noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment