Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What should I do with my disrespectful nieghbor?

I have a very disrespectful niehgbor. When he does his lawn, he would blow the left over debree to my clean side. I had to talk to him 3 times. He threw chit lens into my back yard before. Today I think he threw a big box of nerds candy into my backyard hoping it would make a big mess. He is a guy who is sometimes happy and then the opposite. I have chosen not to talk or even asociate in any way with him anymore. I can't stand him. He's a 18 year old boy. I'm a 25 year old guy who has a family who works alot and dont want to take this ****. I could beat his *** easily. I could have all my brothers and close homies come whip his *** everyday and give him a living hell as I know I might go through the same. Should I just live life trying to fight water with fire with this guy? or should I go all out crazy and war with this lil nigz?

No comments:

Post a Comment