Thursday, July 14, 2011

Brother help in the description?

Ok so first tell me how this sounds. My brother was going to get me the one and only gun i ever wanted but when he came home he took it for himself and feel free to use swear words i won't report you. Also tell me if this is fair I told him lets make the gun ours and we can leave it in our rooms sometimes if we forget or just want to. He disagreed to that. So i got and idea im going to talk to my mom so she can finish this so both of us can be happy, but she did absolutely nothing. So please tell me what to do and i do know the gun inside and out. Plus my mom won't let me get one of my own and i did tell her that he's teasing me with it so that gets me even more mad. Please tell me what to do and if the deal is fair and what the second sentence make my brother sound like.

No comments:

Post a Comment