Friday, July 15, 2011

How should i get my revenge on the bloods and crips?

ayo listen, i use to go to a rich private school and that but i ran away cuz im a str8 G you know what im sayin? so i went to compton and i tried to join the crips! but dey was like no way cus i am ginger and vietnamese.. so i been planing my revenge and im gonna ask da real G's the bloods if i cant join them fo sho like an og. and dey like get the **** out of here man or thell pop a cap in my ***.. and i was like dat is disrespectfull to my homies yo... so now im gonna make my own gang and wer gonna take on the bloods and da crips but i need a good name.. im thinkin of "Boyz In Da Cornfeild" you know what im sayin yo. can you guys gimme some good names you know what im sayin or should i just keep dat and how should i plan my revenge on da bloods and crips...oh yea who wants to join? you know what im sayin?

No comments:

Post a Comment