Thursday, July 14, 2011

I was convinced to write a song and before i show it to my friend and embarras myself id like your opinion?

Well, to be honest I'm no musical genius, but my friend that is some tight stuff man. That's real deep sh!t man, I myself think it's great I don't see anything wrong with it at all, but again I'm no genius. If your friend laughs at this I would ***** smack him. If this is a true story about you, man I feel your pain I'm just like you except for the being baked part. I'm always in trouble, failing in school, I think my parents hate me too (no matter how many times they deny it). I got two years left of high school, I'm turning 16 this year, I need 28 credits to graduate high school. That's a problem you see, I have 8 (supposed to have 16 right now). My mom hates my biological father to. I'm just happy to at least have a step-father. I would definitely spit this to your friend, If he hates on it I'd say ***** you to then. It's truly a masterpiece to me. I could only dream of spitting something that amazing that was my own lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment