Saturday, July 16, 2011

Im a bisexual girl and i love my friend who is bisexual what do i do?

so i am 13 and a bisexual girl and i love my friend who is 16 and bisexual... 1 day when i was talking to her she told me she had a crush on some1. i asked her who and she wouldnt tell me. then 1 day i finally got her 2 tell me and she told me it was me. but i didnt love her then i had a huge crush on this guy at this time(btw it was her ex she had no idea i had a crush on him) when she told me that it was me i kind of freaked cause we just became very close friends like a month before that and i didnt no what 2 do so i just said "ok? u love me? thats not scary at all" btw i wasnt bi when she told me that. but now 4-5 months later i am over her ex and sooooooo totaly into her. we call each other our sister or our homies.... 1 day while i was texting her i asked her how she loved me.... she said "i love u as a sis. DUHHHH!" and i texted her back "u dnt love me more than a sis anymore" and she said "not really anymore"..... then a week later i said 2 her "katie, do u no how much i love u?" and she said "no" and i said " i love u alot..... i love u more than a sis. i want u... i need u..., i love u" and she said "o, well i gtg bye bye" and she left. every time i try to tell her how much i love her she has to go and do something.... i love her soooo much... then i started cutting myself(she didnt no) then 1 day i forgot 2 put a sweater on and she saw my wrist and saw i wrote "katie i love u" into my arms and wrists...she wouldnt talk 2 me all day... she told me i better stop or shell stop talking to me... so i stopped cuz i love her...then 1 day while texting her i said to her"katie i wood die 4 u" and she like totaly ignored it and was like "ok, so wat up" i thought i was gona cry. i love her sooo much... every nite i cry myself to sleep hoping mayb 1 day shell love me again like i love her... she mean sthe world 2 me and i just love her soooo much... she is my first thought in the morning and last thought at nite... only me and her no that im bi... if i told my parents they would disown me and tell katies parents that her daughter was bi and she would get into trouble 2... i have no1 2 talk to about this. i need some1 2 talk to about this... i love her.... i wana kiss her.wat do i do?!,,,,, i need help!!!!!!! i had somemany times that i just thought about kissing her but im scared that if i kiss her shell stop talking 2 me... 1 day i asked her wat she would do if i kissed her she said "i wood.. walk away" and i said "would u stop talking 2 me?" and she said """"no i wood just walk away after u kissed me" and i said "o.... ;"(" and she said "srry"..... i want 3 kiss her. i want her i nedd her i love her i wood do anything 4 her if some1 was gona shoot her i would stand infront of her and bloke the bullet if her parents died i would stay by her side and stay with her and love and care 4 her and tell her ill b there 4 her in the toughest times... if she died i would kill myself 2 b with her....plzzzz help me.... i need all the answers i can get,,, i have no1 2 talk 2 about this... i just love her soooo much.... i want 2 kiss her and hug he and love her like its my last breath...plzzzz help me!!!!! :"( cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

No comments:

Post a Comment