Saturday, July 16, 2011

My life sucks SO much! I wanna end this **** right here!?

So I was a loner my whole life, I used to be fat , I didn't have many friends, and my mom was a total *****. So In 2009 I met two people who changed my life I mean they were my BEST friends and , the next year I moved. I still visit but that's just my ******* luck! And my first love, ( not my first girlfriend ) Had to transfer. My mom is ALWAYS threatening me I SWEAR. and I moved to this stupid neighbor hood when i'm seriously practically locked in my house. I'm expected to stare at a screen all summer and my family is crumbling apart, and I know i'm not the only one who's had it rough and no one ever said life would be easy but its just every time i feel happy things just crumble apart. What should i do? I'm thinking of just avoiding contact with anyone until i get our of this **** house.

No comments:

Post a Comment