Friday, July 15, 2011

Ok i have a problem!!!!!!!!!...I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Ok i have a problem see theres this guy...!! we met back in october of last year we were introduced through my friend Jennifer well long story short he asked me for my number and we started tlkin...well in less than 2 weeks of knowing each other things moved to fast between us and we had sex.!!..After we slept together for a while we didnt rlly tlk almost a month to be exact..But then wen our schools football team made it to the playoffs and i went to the game to see him play we like started back tlkin again txtin nd callin each other again and hangin out...but then in december he txted me lik one day out the blue and was like i was thinkin bout asking yu out but yu flirt with to many dudes i mean it kinda hurt cuz i had been waitin forever for him to lik ask me out and then he comes at me wit tht **** ugggh...well even though he never asked me to be his gurl friend we still continued to be friends..Then in february there was soccer season i told him i would come see him play but i was to busy and i couldnt make it to any of his games well long story short he got angry and we got into this big arguement tht ended with us not tlkin to each other anymore..so for lik 6 weeks after the fallout we had we didnt tlk or make eye contact wit each other then lik one day we jus started back tlkin to eac other....well early last month i went on his facebook paged nd i showed tht he was in a relationship with this gurl..i later found out tht they had been dating for 3 years since back in 08...i mean yu dont ko how bad tht hurt nd how much tht broke my heart to see those pics of him and her on his facebook page kisssing all hugged up i jus broke my heart shattered it into pieces becuz im in luv wit him and i wanna be his gurl not that ***** he is with... i mean lik my feelings for him are so strong... sometimes it scares me how i feel for him nd how much i care i mean ive been tryin my hardest these last two months to get over him but i jus cant i dont kno what he has done tto me but he gots some kinda hold on me i mean he stays on my mind 24-7...omg and as patheic as this sounds i find myself on my hands and knees praying to god,hoping and wishing tht he will come to me..tht we will be a couple... i will get a second chance nd he will ask me out again but this time rlly ask me nd not say i thought about doing it lik the first time...i mean i kinda feel dumb for feelin the way i do becuz i mean he no longer liks me in the same way i like him i mean he did but he doesnt anymore i wish so bad tht he did becuz i need him i want him i mean at this point he wants nothin to do wit me he doesnt want me txtin him callin him or even tlkin to him...i mean he told me he doesnt lik gurls lik me..i mean he already thinks of me as a hoe becuz i hav alott of close guy friends tht i consider homies and brothers tht he considers flirting friends and **** buddies uggh i mea wen he said tht to me over the phone i broke downn and jus started cryin..matter fact im startin to tear up jus thinkin back on tht...i mean i love this guy nd i wannna be wit him BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD,,Sometimes i jus think i shoulda git pregnant for him wen we had sex we shoud of had unproteced sex and shoulda got pregnant for him tht way maybe right now we could be together..!!..i mean i cant even be with anyone else becuz im stuck on him my heart is with him and him only...!! OML!!!!!!!!!....i wish god would jus make it where we could be boy girlfriend somewhere in the future soon lik wen the new school yr starts in august sinc ehes a senior nd all...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment