Sunday, July 17, 2011

What does this dream mean...(it's pretty interesting too)?

now this wasn't the whole dream..just the ending...this is just a clip of the dream. The last parts of it. so i hopped on the public transportation bus to go back home from somewhere, i think it was school, but i'm not sure. Anyways, I chose to go on the back of the bus (not neccessarily inside of the bus), but litterally riding while i'm standing up outside of the bus, I don't know why i picked that spot but I thought it was cool for some reason, then while the bus was riding , it stopped and then i decided to go back inside to ride in the bus. So i hopped on and the bus driver(whom I have rode with sometimes in real life a few months ago) waited for me to put the dollar fifty in the pay box9i forgot what you call it) and i did have really crumbled up 2 dollars pills and 50 cents but i reminded him that i was riding on the bus for free, i was just in the back outside of the bus cuz he didn't see me, but i decided to give him the money anyways and then he accepted. He then asked me, "I have a question for you." and then i replied, "what is it?" he then asked, "What is the meaning of life?" and then I waited for about 20 seconds to respond, not really sure about any true answer but I responded, " It's up to the indivual to decide their own" or something similar. I don't remember exactly what I said, but something about individuals seeking their own ways of living life or something, I don't know. So, yeah that's why I ask this question about the dream. I'm not depressed or anxious about what the meaning of life is in reality. Even though from the resuming of the dream afterwards I was sitting in the bus seats while the bus was driving and I saw these 2 teenage girls talking about thinking their friend is also their home psychiatrist or something is pretty lame. But that's irrelevent I think. Mostly, I just want to know why the bus driver in my dream has asked me what the meaning of life was.

No comments:

Post a Comment