Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Why she didn't come with us?

Aight the same question about the same girl she really started to love me now. Me and my best homie were hanging out and stuff and we saw her with her friend the problem is she is telling everybody that we go out and everyone will come to me and be like heyyy why you keep on hiding secrets. She thinks it cool but I hate when ppl know I am in love I always love it when it secret so ppl asked me and I said nooo She is not my girlfriend they told her and she got mad and then she said why you told ppl that I am lying I was like I didn't they asked me again in front of her I couldn't say no so I said yes and my homies just shaked my hand I really hate when ppl know about me going out with girls anyways she was happyy. So In the same day I was about to go with my homies to a restaurant and she was like I wanna come and I said bring ur money then baby and I dunno she said hmm y'all can go and I will catch up with you but we went to the place I ate and some money still left for someone to eat and she didn't come why is that?? PLZ TELL ME WHY SHE DIDN'T COME AND WHAT DID I DO WRONG?

No comments:

Post a Comment