Thursday, July 14, 2011

What did I do wrong? And what should I do?

Aight we been dating for a month and she already knows that I have been dating many girls before her and she doesn't really care so that okay but yesterday almost everyone in my hood knows that I am dating her cuz she started to tell everyone and I said no I am not cuz I hate when people in my hood know who I am dating and who I am going out with. Anyways I said no we are not going out and we are just friends they made fun of her calling her liar she got mad and they asked me the same question in front of her and couldn't say no I said Yes I do and she seems to be happy anyways me and mah homies were about to go to a restaurant and I only had few money and she seems like she wants to come with us we were all guys and I told her that she needs to bring money and she said you guys can go and I will catch up with y'all later and so we went and ate and we came really late at night and she didn't come I sent her a msg on fb I was like why you didn't come baby I missed you and she didn't re-ply ... OMG you guys won't believe this but I was writing this question and she said started to text me lol same time I was writing this question anyways she doesn't seem happy I feel like I did something yesterday but dunno wat is it and btw what you think I just do please tell me your opinion and thank you! my email is mario_uknow@yahoo.com if you wanna text me on yahoo =)

No comments:

Post a Comment